Hero's Are Back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's Are Back

Welcome to our training camp for those who have divine relatives, Half-Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
RULES: MUST READ Utpbl RULES: MUST READ Wv5rgy RULES: MUST READ 3442ng3
USEFUL LINKS
THESE LINKS WILL HELP YOU
(Ordered as you should visit them once registered)
RULES
DESCRIPTIONS
CANON CHARACTERS CELEBRITY CLAIM
HALF GOD LIST
PROFILES
JOBS

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
TRAINING CAMP PAMPHLET
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
DISCUSSION BOARD
RECORDS
SITE SUGGESTIONS
ADVERTISING
AFFILIATION
Latest topics
» Falsifikator Torrent Download
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 am by yosifula

» Falsifikator Torrent Download
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 am by yosifula

» Chemical Reaction Engineering And Reactor Technology
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:50 am by yosifula

RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:50 am by yosifula

RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 am by yosifula

RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 am by yosifula

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 pm by Hera

» Cabin 11 Table
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:40 am by Johanna Sunders

» Hermes, Messenger of The Gods
RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 am by Hermes

Top posters
Hera
RULES: MUST READ Vote_lcapRULES: MUST READ Voting_barRULES: MUST READ Vote_rcap 
Alyxia Twilight
Zeus
Hermes
yosifula
Arthur Graham
Johanna Sunders
Alexis Optman
Athena
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am
Affiliates
free forum

RULES: MUST READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hera
Admin
Hera

Experience : 8911

RULES: MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: RULES: MUST READ   RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 pm

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
All links are colored cyan for your benefit.
  1. When you register your user name it should be your character's FIRST and LAST name. No names such as HalfBloodRules, xxzeusxx, Candy, or any other variations.

The only exceptions being the Gods, whom are allowed to use only their given name
  2. DO NOT take the full name or the last name of a canon character from Percy Jackson unless it specifically states we have them available for use here.
  3. All incoming half-god students will begin at the age of 18 in their first year of training, no exceptions.
  4. All half-god students are prohibited from posting outside of the training camp UNLESS

you are working on your monthly quest
    or
    you have been given a free weekend
    If you are given a free weekend you only have 2-3 in real time weeks to post where you please. Once the allotted time is over you will only be allowed to finish incomplete threads. Do NOT post new threads or they will be removed.
  5. Please keep in mind that this site has no limits on topics such as; sex, violence, drugs, alcohol, and partying. This site may not be appropriate for younger users. You have been warned.

BUT All threads that have the above content must have a rating next to the title so that it can be seen from the main topic pages. You can find out how to rate them here.
  6. Most swear words are allowed, but if your character uses them frequently and in very graphic ways, please also add a warning. NO racial swears are to be used, as most people will probably find them offensive.
  7. No GM-ing or God-Modding, unless you're given the explicit permission from the other person. Everything you do must have the consent of both characters; death, torture, etc... Keep in mind that you do NOT control the reactions of others.
    ~Example of GM-ing: Zeus turned to shoot a lightening bolt at Tyler's head and smile sadistically burst into flames.

If you obtain the permission you must have this copied at the bottom of each post.
    Code:
    Permission to GM [i]Full Name[/i]
  8. Please be sure to read the site's plot line and other important information before you start role playing. As those will help you navigate and figure things out.
  9. The word minimum for posting in character is fifty words, but keep in mind that no one likes to write a long post and find something small in return. So the minimum may be fifty, but more would probably be appreciated.
  10. All roleplaying as well as the applications should be done in third person, past tense.
  11. No double posting with the same character. That is what the edit button was created for, so you can add or change anything without creating an entirely new post.
  12. Before posting you must have the follow things done:

Celebrity Claim posted even if you are a canon character
    Profile done and accepted
    If you're a creature you must apply for your Job
  13. There is no limit to how many character you may have on this site, but after five (5) characters you must seek the permission of an admin. Make sure that you keep ALL of them active as we won't allow more characters if they aren't. There will be activity checks every now and again and unless you've posted in the Away Thread we are going to assume you have left the site after 2 activity checks.
  14. We understand that you all have lives, but if you're going to create characters you must use them and you should know how much you can handle. So after you've archived five (5) characters you will be banned from the site. We do not want someone archiving and creating new characters all the time. If you have a compelling reason, then feel free to contact an admin about it. As there are always exceptions.
  15. Remember to be as realistic as possible when role playing. This is Half God/God Universe, so please keep that in mind. We are trying to get a taste of that lifestyle and the only way we can accomplish that is by remaining as in character as possible.
  16. No character is perfect so there will be no Mary-Sue's. Your character will have flaws and they will mess up. No character can be all knowing and perfect. Everyone has their weaknesses in every aspect of life, whether it be love or training. So keep things as realistic as possible.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or another Administrator.

**These are the rules that you must abide to. You will be given three warnings, depending on the severity of your violation, and if you continue to fail to abide by them then your account will be terminated without further notice.

Now that you've read all of the rules, please copy the code below with your name to show that you have read and fully understand the rules and consequences.

Code:
I, [i](full name)[/i], have read and agree to follow the rules of this site. I fully accept any consequences of my actions.

Each individual character must have their own signature, it does not go by handler.
Back to top Go down
https://herosareback.forumotion.com
Arthur Graham

Arthur Graham

Experience : 8573
Job/hobbies : Flirting ;)
Humor : Sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: RULES: MUST READ   RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 am

I, Arthur Graham, have read and agree to follow the rules of this site. I fully accept any consequences of my actions.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

Hermes

Experience : 8519
Job/hobbies : Messenger of The Gods
Humor : Funny

PostSubject: Re: RULES: MUST READ   RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 am

I, Matthias Bolata, have read and agree to follow the rules of this site. I fully accept any consequences of my actions.
Back to top Go down
Alyxia Twilight

Alyxia Twilight

Experience : 8566
Job/hobbies : Warrior
Humor : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: RULES: MUST READ   RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

I, Hayley Williams, have read and agree to follow the rules of this site. I fully accept any consequences of my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES: MUST READ   RULES: MUST READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES: MUST READ
Page 1 of 1